DOCUMENT ID: APAC-POLICY-PRODUCT-SAFETY-1-0
AUTHOR: Shane Pukallus
DATE: 17/12/2016 1:46 PM
APAC Infrastructure continuously works towards a culture of excellence in product safety. The
importance we place in these efforts demonstrates our commitment to employees, customers and
Corporate strategies, instructions and procedures must support our commitment to product safety. Each of us, manager and employee alike, shares a personal responsibility for the following objectives:
1. Provide products that are safe for use by our customers and employees.
2. Meet applicable legal requirements and voluntary practices to which we subscribe where we operate and sell products.
3. Incorporate product safety requirements in business strategies, plans, reviews and product offerings.
4. Perform audits and self-assessments of our conformance with product safety requirements with results reported to senior management.
5. Investigate and address product safety incidents.
6. Provide appropriate resources to fulfil these objectives.
We have realized enormous dividends through customer and employee confidence in the safety of our products and our workplaces. APAC Infrastructure expects nothing less in our efforts than the excellence we have attained in these areas.
APAC Infrastructure Pty Ltd.